1) Fax Von Tengen, (of the Bulli line), son of Mambo Von Der Teufelsbrücke/Torro Vom Zimmerplatz/Brando V Haus Neubrand/Gero V Schloss Rietheim/Bulli V Hungerbuhl. Fax is the half brother of the famous Eyk Von Tengen, who also left Germany, and was sold to Brazil. Let’s also mention Hoss, another stud issued from Cira (with Chan VD Bleichstrasse), who’s beginning to distinguish himself on the rings.
2) Orlando Von Hause Neubrand, (of the Hassan line), son of Amadeus V Silberpfeil/Donner V Brunnenweible/Chris V Obergrombascher Schloss/Hassan V Konigsgarten/Ives Eulenspiegel.
3) Mambo Von Der Crossener Ranch, (of the Dingo line), son of Rick V Burgthann/Doc VD Teufelsbrucke/Benno VD Schwarzen Heide/Santo V Schwaiger Wappen/Dingo V Schwaiger Wappen/Ives Eulenspiegel.
4) Balou Vom Silberblick, (of the Noris line), son of Jackomo VD Bleichstrasse/Noris V Gruntenblick/Falco V Gruntenblick/Kai V Tengen. Grandson of Noris via Jackomo, he also possesses, on his mother’s side, reputedly “tough” dogs, such as Carlo Vom Hamburger Michel, the most famous of Karo Vom Schwaiger Wappen’s son.
5) Odo Vom Fleischer, (of the Noris line), one of the most solicited of le fils de Balou V Silberblick’s son. Let’s note that her mother, Cleo, has blood relations with the famous Morris Vom Rauchfang. His line is Balou/Jackomo/Noris/Falco/Kaï.
6) Akino Von Der Lauterbrücke, (of the Bulli line,) son of Mambo VD Teufelsbrücke. His line is Torro/Brando/Gero/Bulli, a pure Teufelsbrücke product, through Mambo and Onda. This dog turned 6 in October 2003. He is Gekort Eza, recommended for life. He was impressive at the latest KS in Rottweil, where his descendents won the two adult titles, and the best of breed, with Diva.
7) Vico Von Der Flugschneise, (of the Noris line), is also a descendent of Jackomo, like Balou and Odo. One his most noticeable descendents is undoubtedly the young star Muck VD Scherau.
8) Rick Von Burgthann, (of the Doc line), Benno/Santo/Dingo/Ives. He is the oldest in this list. And despite his being 9, he keeps on covering without any problem. The Charlie Chaplin of the Rottweiler ;-)
9) Chan Von Der Bleichstrasse, (of the Doc line), a son of Rick/Doc/Benno/Santo/Dingo/Ives, a dog who distinguished himslef at the World Dog Show 2003, but which didn’t meet with the expectations many people had placed in him at Rottweil Klubsiegerschau. Chan won several major titles in 2003 (WS, BS and VDH Champion.)
10) Donner Von Herrengarten, (of the Aki line), the Klubsieger 2001, who remained in Germany, unlike many of his predecessors. A son of Benn V Ruppertsbach/Hero V Hohegeiss/Aki VD Peeler Hütte. He belongs to the canine judge Gerhard Apel (Zwinger Vom Wolsberg).
11) Xamos Vom Wolfert Turm, (of the Hassan line), son of Falco V Weighuntal, son of de Fürst V Wolfert Turm/Gil V Burgthann/Chris V Obergrombacher Schloss/Hassan V Konigsgarten. the rings.
12) Ambassador Von Shambala, (of the Noris line), anoter son Of balou about whom many people had great expectations for 2003. No doubt he will shine more this year.
13) Eddy Vom Hammerbachtal, (of the Pio line) fils de Greif V Moritzberg/Ingo V Fusse Der Eifel/Falko Von Der Tente/Flavio Vom Dammerwald/, crowned KS in 2002, but who didn’t turn up in Rottweil the year after. He is the only descendent in direct line of Falco Von Der Tente, a small dog very fashionable in the 90’s.
14) Janosch Von Der Scherau, (of the Doc line), fils de Rex V Haus Frick, son of Rick V Burgthann, therefore a descendent of the line Doc/Benno/Santo/Dingo/Ives, on a daughter of Ferro VD Teufelsbrücke.
15) Fanto Von Kummelsee, (lignée Noris), another son of Balou V Silberblick/Jackomo/Noris/Falco/Kai V Tengen, on a daughter of Brutus Von Der Hammerschmiede. This dog, who particularly distinguished himself in 2003 ( ES, KS, BS in the young class).
16) Odin Vom Fleischer, (of the Noris line), another Balou, a worthy littermate of Odo, although he is less famous than his brother. 17) York Vom Salamandertal, (of the Noris line), this son of King V Schwaiger Wappen/Noris/Falco/ is one of Xaver Meixner’s studs.
18) Condor Von Der Frankentanne, (of the Doc line) Rick/Doc/Benno/Santo/Dingo/Ives, KS in 1999 à Meitingen.
19) Bruno Von Heidbaren, (of the Cliff line) although he was less sollicited in 2003 than in 2002, he is still among the top 20. He is a son of Butscher Vom Kummelsee, son of Jero Vom Kressbach/Dasko Vom Eisplatz/Cliff Vom Waldhuck/Berno V Oldenburger Ländchen/Igor V Hause Henseler.
20) Cujo Von Der Burg Weibertreu, (lignée Bulli), son of d’Akino VD Lauterbrücke (Mambo/Torro/Brando/Gero/Bulli). He was crowned Klubsieger 2003 in Rottweil. This large dog has a type rather different from the other fashinoable Rottweilers. He is worthy descedendent of Akino.
21) Emil Von Der Bleichstrasse, (of the Doc line), a son of Rick/Doc/etc. A beautiful dog, who was much noticed in Rottweil. He confirms the excellent work made by his breeder.
22) Hoss Von Oetterkotten, (of the Noris line), a direct son of Noris V Gruntenblick. Hoss is one of the oldest dogs in the list. 23) Marco Vom Seedam, (of the Dingo line), son of Kevin V Bamberger Tal (Ken/Benno/Santo/Dingo/Ives). He is the only descendent of in direct line of the multi-champion Ken V Schwaiger Wappen. His mother is the Klub Siegerin 94, Xama V Rauchfang.
24) Quantus Vom Haus Anin, (of the Aki line), Gekort bis Eza. This dog has an original fatherly line, that of Garry Von Hohenhalmen/Aki Von Der Peeler Hütte.
25) Rasty Von Burgthann: Matcho V Burgthann/Irk V Obergrombacher Schloss/Hassan V Konigsgarten/Amigo V Kressbach/Ives Eulenspiegel. A young dog, which must confirm Matcho’s achievements.
26) King Vom Schwaiger Wappen: Noris V Gruntenblick/Falko V Gruntenblick/SchH III FH GEKÖRT EzA Kaï Von Tengen. This dog is considered as the most influent stud from the Meixner selection in the latest years. His line is continued also with his sons Etzel Vom Schwaiger Rathaus et York V Salammandertal.
27) Eyck Von Tengen: Matcho V Burgthann/Irk V Obergrombacher Schloss/Hassan V Konigsgarten/Amigo V Kressbach/Ives Eulenspiegel.